Orange. Eucalyptus. Lavender. Peppermint. Doctors at Children’s Hospital Colorado and Seattle Children’s Hospital will use scents like these to treat children who lost their sense of smell to COVID-19. Parents will attend clinics and go home with a set of essential oils for their child to sniff twice a day for three months. Clinicians will check their progress monthly. The Smell Disturbance ...
Find stories, a resource guide for parents and recordings of our virtual listening sessions here!
- More-contagious virus variant is widespread in Keene, sewage testing shows
- Brattleboro taqueria opens new location, eyes move to Keene
- City considers another land taking in Winchester Street project
- After friend's stroke, sisters from Keene write book to raise awareness
- COVID cases send Monadnock High students home Monday
- Panel recommends revising Keene's mask mandate, ending it July 1
- Smiths Medical in Keene launches new apprenticeship program
- Keene State reports spike in COVID-19 cases
- Keene committee recommends moving ahead with rail trail project
- Vermont Bread Company closes, 91 out of work in Brattleboro
No subscription necessary