When "No Time to Die" hits theaters on Oct. 8 — a full year and a half after its original pre-pandemic release date — it will be the first movie in James Bond's nearly 60-year history to feature a female 007, played by "Captain Marvel" breakout Lashana Lynch. The British Jamaican actor plays Nomi, a new agent who enters the service shortly after Bond (Daniel Craig, starring in his fifth and ...
See stories, photos, videos and the magazine celebrating this year's Extraordinary Women winners!
- Cheshire Medical shifts to strictest COVID-related visitation status
- "Ribs" should never be a four-letter word
- Gas outage affects 1,000 customers across Keene
- Drag queens give stories some sparkle in Brattleboro
- Unlike other states, NH, Vt. not yet seeing clear downward COVID trend
- Keene officials to take up resident's pitch for outdoor smoking ban downtown
- Agreement positions Monadnock Family Services, Antioch for major moves
- Fitzwilliam auto-restoration shop to celebrate grand opening
- Troy Deli and Marketplace under new ownership
- Cheshire County awards federal COVID relief grants to businesses, nonprofits
No subscription necessary