A mass of Christian burial for Philip “Dale” Pregent, 84, of Keene, who passed away on March 16, 2021, will be celebrated on Friday, Sept. 17, 2021, at 10:30 a.m. in St. Bernard Church, 185 Main St., Keene. Burial with committal prayers will follow in St. Joseph Cemetery, Keene. Family and friends are invited to call on Thursday evening, Sept. 16, 2021, from 5 to 7 p.m. at Stonewall Farm, 242 Chesterfield Road, Keene. The Foley Funeral Home of Keene is assisting the family with the arrangements.
- Alstead man who beat, raped teenager sentenced to up to 77 years
- Police: Massachusetts woman seriously injured after being struck by vehicle in Keene
- George Iselin
- Westmoreland settles with former clerk accused of stealing town funds
- Charlie Donahue had too much 'street smarts' to be a 'street lawyer'
- Adrian G. Pinney
- New food truck can’t use ‘Pho Keene Great’ moniker for now, judge rules
- With fewer beds available, Cheshire Medical chief warns of strain on ICU
- Seven people from Cheshire County facilities test positive for COVID-19
- After one-year hiatus, Keene International Festival returns this weekend