A celebration of the life of Dana M. Cornellier, 50, of Keene, who passed away on Jan. 17, 2021, will be held on Sunday, Sept. 26, 2021, from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Italian Club, 97 Wood St., Keene. All are welcome to attend and to share your favorite stories and special memories of Dana. The Foley Funeral Home of Keene is assisting the family with these arrangements.
- Street Savory food truck owners to open seafood restaurant in Keene
- Firefighters team up for special delivery in Richmond
- Cheshire Housing Trust to dissolve, passing 48 affordable units to Keene Housing
- Monadnock school board votes against increased reporting of COVID
- George Iselin
- Cheshire Medical gearing up for new residency program, expansion to Maple Ave.
- State announces death of Cheshire County man from COVID
- Hundred Nights defends stance on guests, employees on sex-offender registry.
- Fitzwilliam pole producer with wide reach eyes further growth
- Adrian G. Pinney