Alexander G. “Alex” LaFountaine Jr., 56, of Deering, passed away on Aug. 30, 2021. He passed peacefully at Keene Center Genesis with the love of family near after a period of declining health. Services are incomplete and under the care of Cheshire Family Funeral Home and Crematories in Swanzey (www.cheshirefamilyfh.com).
- Alstead man who beat, raped teenager sentenced to up to 77 years
- Police: Massachusetts woman seriously injured after being struck by vehicle in Keene
- George Iselin
- Westmoreland settles with former clerk accused of stealing town funds
- Charlie Donahue had too much 'street smarts' to be a 'street lawyer'
- Adrian G. Pinney
- New food truck can’t use ‘Pho Keene Great’ moniker for now, judge rules
- With fewer beds available, Cheshire Medical chief warns of strain on ICU
- Seven people from Cheshire County facilities test positive for COVID-19
- After one-year hiatus, Keene International Festival returns this weekend