CHRIS KEBALKA, a longtime employee at Savings Bank of Walpole, has been promoted to Senior VP/Commercial Lender. Kebalka has been with the bank for 11 years, where he has successfully led the way for originating new commercial loans. Prior to working at Savings Bank of Walpole, Kebalka worked as a commercial lender at Claremont Savings Bank. He lives in Newbury with his family.
Most Recent Issue:
- 32-year-old swiftly taken by COVID-19 is sorely missed
- Claremont woman killed, another seriously hurt in Charlestown crash
- Nelson man dies after crash near Roxbury/Sullivan line
- In apparent first, staffing issues cause brief partial closure of Hinsdale post office
- Keene firefighters union raises red flag on backlog of code violations
- 'This shouldn't happen': Inside Cheshire Medical's ICU
- Citing code violations, Keene Fire Department orders store to temporarily close
- Winchester sergeant protests police chief's call for his firing
- Francestown rep. resigns from NH House over ‘mishandling’ of legislative session
- Excavator knocked from truck, temporarily closing Brattleboro's Canal St.