The Keene Sentinel Grocery Giveaway Contest! To enter, call 1-877-540-9770. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on January 4, 2018.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, The Grocery Giveaway Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Keene Sentinel and Keene Publishing Corp., TeleReach, Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin on November 14, 2017, and end at 8:00 PM CT on December 30, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Only (1) entry per household. To be eligible - all entries must be received before 8:00 PM CT., December 30, 2017. Phone Entry: Enter by calling one of The Keene Sentinel’s Grocery Gift Card Giveaway official entry lines 1-877-540-9770 between the hours of 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM Sunday – Saturday CT and completing all of the required information and following all instructions. All calls may receive a promotional offer from The Keene Sentinel. No purchase necessary to win. The Keene Sentinel will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network. All entries become the property of The Keene Sentinel, and none will be returned. The Keene Sentinel shall determine any questions regarding the number of entries submitted in its sole discretion, and The Keene Sentinel reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Grand Prize Winner and ten (10) Secondary Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about 12:00 PM CT January 4, 2018. One (1) First Prize Winner will receive a $500.00 Hannaford Gift Card, Ten (10) Secondary Prize Winners will receive $50.00 Hannaford Gift Cards.
5. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or around January 5, 2018, at the telephone number provided by the winner. The Keene Sentinel will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim the prize, the winner must pick up the prize at The Keene Sentinel, 60 West St., Keene, NH 03431. The prize must be retrieved by the winner no later than January 29, 2018. Valid government issued photo identification will be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability, and The Keene Sentinel reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release, in which case must be returned as instructed by The Keene Sentinel. Failure to complete, sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of The Keene Sentinel.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of The Keene Sentinel. The Keene Sentinel reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by The Keene Sentinel. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which may corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, The Keene Sentinel reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated before the stated expiration date, The Keene Sentinel reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Keene Sentinel, Grocery Gift Card Giveaway is not a sponsored contest. The decisions of The Keene Sentinel regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. The Keene Sentinel will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after January 4, 2018), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Grocery Giveaway, The Keene Sentinel, Attn: Circulation Department, PO Box 546, Keene, NH 03431. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Amanda Schillinger, Readership Marketing Manager at The Keene Sentinel by email at email@example.com.