Details for TOWN OF TROY BOARD OF SELECTMEN PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE
TOWN OF TROY BOARD OF SELECTMEN PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE The Troy, NH Board of Selectmen intends to solicit assistance from the Department of Defense Innovative Readiness Training for the dredging of Sand Dam Pond and Village Pond. The project will provide high quality mission-essential training opportunities and tangible benefits to DoD military personnel honorably serving their nation. It will help prepare these dedicated service members for their next deployment at little to no cost to the taxpayers. Comments and/or questions should be directed to Mary Guild, Town Administrator, Troy, NH Town Hall, 603-242-7722 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days after this publication's date. If comments/ questions are not received before that date, commenter will have waived the right to objection.
- Alstead man who beat, raped teenager sentenced to up to 77 years
- Police: Massachusetts woman seriously injured after being struck by vehicle in Keene
- George Iselin
- Westmoreland settles with former clerk accused of stealing town funds
- Charlie Donahue had too much 'street smarts' to be a 'street lawyer'
- New food truck can’t use ‘Pho Keene Great’ moniker for now, judge rules
- Adrian G. Pinney
- With fewer beds available, Cheshire Medical chief warns of strain on ICU
- Seven people from Cheshire County facilities test positive for COVID-19
- After one-year hiatus, Keene International Festival returns this weekend
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.