JAFFREY — The Jaffrey Fire Department responded along with the Keene Fire Department’s hazardous materials team when an oxidization unit at a local medical supplies manufacturer malfunctioned early Saturday morning.
Fire crews responded to 50 Plantation Drive at about 6:30 a.m. after a caller reported a small amount of smoke coming from the roof. The building is home to Teleflex Incorporated, which produces a variety of medical supplies for critical care and surgery, according to the company’s website.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Kyle Jarvis can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603)283-0755. Follow him on Twitter @KJarvisKS.